Friday, March 5, 2010


First Post!

The reason I got this blog is because everyone seems to be doing it! I used the help of my blog-experienced friends C and M! They each have their own blogs that are really neat! C's been blogging for quite some time but M is almost as new as me! I still haven't figured any of the cool blog-y stuff out yet and I need some help! Feel free to lend it! My blog title is absolutely my favorite! The Princess and the Pea. Its perfect! C and M helped me come up with it! I always call people "Princess" and i'm a short little shrimp.. much like a pea! We just kind of stumbled upon it and I l-o-v-e, love it! So thanks to C and M! I'll post some more things as soon as I figure out everything!

-a.

1 comment:

  1. you're just the cuttiest little thing i have ever seen!! ahh can't wait to see what new things appear on your blog :)

    -M

    ReplyDelete