Saturday, March 6, 2010

Last Day of Break!


It's my last day in my hometown! I'm not so excited to get back to school this time around. March is going to be a crazy month! I have 2 projects and 5 tests! I seem to have something to do every week! I'm excited for my last night though! I get to go to dinner with my mom and dad and then downtown to watch my sister cheer on her high school boys and girls basketball teams! They are both in the WPIAL playoffs... girls @ 7 and boys @ 9. Watching my sister cheer is something I really enjoy because I once was a cheerleader... and I loved it!



To prepare for my journey back to Ohio I had to run a bunch of errands today! The usual stuff. I had to go to Walmart and buy all the tolietrees and food I ran out of, stopped at the dry cleaners to pick up some things and had to get some gas in the car for my mom! Now I'm home and have to organize my mess of a room!

I hope I'm doing these posts right!

-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment