Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oopsies!


Oopsies! I have posted in a while! I've been so busy! When i'm at school I just get consumed and totally forget! But I have a little free time today! I'm sitting in my dorm room watching my favorite TV show: FRIENDS! I absolutely love it, I watch it over and over again and I still laugh!

I have so much to do before my little easter break that starts next wednesday! Luckily, I got so much stuff done yesterday... I was on like a power homework binge. I finished a 52-slide biology project, finished a visual arts paper, finished half of visual arts project, AND finished my biology study guide (I have a test friday!).
Friday I have a bio test and my visual arts paper is due. Next Tuesday I have a cognitive psych test (one of the hardest classes to date). Next Wednesday, I have the bio project due, visual arts exam, and a visual arts project! So much to do! Ahhhh, I think i'm doing good with everything though! It seems i'm ahead of schedule due to my homework binge last night!

I'll update sooner this time! :)

-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment