Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stressed :(


Well today is just a stressful day. I'm still not really sure I know how to be a college student! The beginning of the semester I thought I had it all down, I thought I was going to do so well, and it'd be a breeze-like semester. WRONG. Arrrg, I have soo much to do! My homework binge on monday, proved to be nothing more than just another day doing homework. Blah, blah, blah. Tonight I have to revise the paper I wrote, finish my project I began, revise the biology project I finished already, and start making notecards for a test next tuesday. Not to meantion, this test next Tuesday is in my hardest class! I pulled an all-nighter for the first exam, and barely got a C! Not Fair! So hopefully starting almost a week ahead will help me get a better grade. My poor boo is stressed out too! He has just as much work as me, and his "club" on campus seems to be a bit of trouble and he is Vice President, so he has to deal with a lot of it. Poor baby. Hah--this post was all about the complaints! Oops! Sorry... I'll try and be more positive tomorrow! Wish me luck on everything i'm doing tonight!

-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment